Can you get a title loan on a salvage title car?
Are you wondering if you can you get a title loan with a salvage title? The answer is yes, as long as there is enough equity in your vehicle.
If you ever find yourself facing a short-term financial crisis, it may occur to you that one way of securing funds quickly is to get a salvage title loan.
Many people have found that taking out a loan that uses the title to their vehicle as collateral was just what they needed to help them get through a period of financial distress in their lives.
You may be wondering if you can get a title loan on a salvage title, as long as you have the equity value in your vehicle, we will be able to help you.
Salvage Title Loans
But what if your vehicle is a salvage title car—that is, one that has been “totaled” by an insurance company? Is it possible to still get a title loan on it?
The answer to that question is, yes! Let’s see how we can get you the salvage title loans that you need. We are here to help you to use the equity that you have in your vehicle.
So can you get a title loan with a salvage title? The answer is yes, but your vehicle will need to have enough equity in it , so it can qualify.
The equity value of your vehicle with a salvage title is generally cut in half, so if your vehicle has $10,000 wholesale value, then with a salvage title, that will be cut in half to $5,000.
What Is a Title Loan?
A car title loan is a short-term loan that allows you to borrow the money you need based on the value of a vehicle you own. This type of loan uses the title to your car (and not the car itself) as collateral. The loan company will hold the title until the loan is repaid. In the meantime, you continue driving your car.
Car title loans are particularly suitable for people who need additional funds fast.
Salvage Title Loans Near Me
With our nationwide network of referral partners, we can help you no matter where you are living, so if you are searching for salvage title loans near me, as long as you have the equity, we can help you.
You no longer have to wonder, if can you get a title loan on a salvage title, as long as you have enough equity, we will be able to help you with that loan.
With our large network, we can help you to get a salvage car title loan no matter where you are living, as long as the state where you live allows title loans, we can help you even with your salvage title.
What Is a Salvage Title Car?
A salvage title car is one that has been severely damaged, perhaps in an accident or flood, to the point where an insurance company decided it wasn’t worth repairing. In other words, it’s a vehicle that’s been “totaled,” meaning that it’s been declared a total loss.
When a car is totaled, the law requires that its title certificate must be clearly marked, or branded, as “salvage” so that the car’s status is clear to any potential buyer. It’s that “salvage” designation on the title certificate that identifies a vehicle as a salvage title car.
How Can I Get Salvage Car Title Loans?
If you want to get salvage car title loans, you must have a vehicle that had enough equity in it, as long as you have enough equity in your vehicle, we will be able to help you.
If you are wondering if can I get a loan on a salvage title car, the answer is yes, and we will help you to get the maximum amount of money that you need.
People often ask us can I get a title loan with a salvage title, and we explain to them, if their vehicle has equity value, we will help them to get the best terms and the most money.
With the equity value, and your proof of income to show that you can support the monthly payments, we will get you funded. It is also important that your name is on the title, as that is what you will be using as collateral to secure the loan.
Can I Get A Salvage Title Loan With Bad Credit?
If you have bad credit, do not worry, we will still be able to help you get your salvage title loan, as we do not approve you based on your credit, we will approve you on the equity that you have in your car.
With our salvage title loans, we do not base our approvals on your credit score, we will use the equity value, and your ability to repay the loan, to get you approved.
Getting a salvage title loan has never been any easier, we can do the whole process online, in fact, you do not even need to come into an office at all.
We can do a salvage title loan with no vehicle inspection, we can get you approved and funded with just photos of your vehicle, and some lenders will want to see a video of the vehicle too.
Can I Get A Title Loan With a Salvage Title?
Normally, traditional lenders, such as banks or credit unions, won’t offer you a loan on a salvage title car. But we are able to help you to get a title loan on a salvage title.
So if you are wondering if can I get a title loan on a salvage title, you can, but you will not get the same amount of money if your vehicle had a clean title.
Getting a salvage title loan near me is easy with us, and we will walk you through the whole process, and take all of the confusion out of getting it.
That’s because traditional lenders associate a great deal of risk associated with a vehicle that’s so badly damaged that it’s been declared not worth repairing, but we can help you by getting a loan on a salvage title.
Title Loan With Salvage Title
Kelley Blue Book, for example, says that the typical salvage title car is worth only 20% to 40% of what it would be worth if it had a clear (that is, non-salvage) title.
However, there are specialty lenders who, under the right conditions, are happy to offer you a title loan with a salvage title. So if you want to get a loan on a salvage title, we can help you with that.
Do not worry we will help you to get a title loan on a rebuilt title, and we will get you the maximum money on the equity that you have in it.
What are the “right conditions” for you to get a loan on your salvage title car? TFC Title Loans is a major nationwide car title loan company.
Requirements For Getting A Salvage Title Loan:
- You must have a valid car title certificate (sometimes called a pink slip) in your name, showing that the car legally belongs to you.
- The car must be roadworthy and not significantly damaged because of an accident. TFC, for example, will briefly inspect your car to verify its condition.
- You must have enough income to make your monthly loan payments. Note that because the title to the car is collateral, getting a loan doesn’t depend on your credit rating. Having bad credit, or even no credit, won’t necessarily disqualify you. Although a lender like TFC will check your credit score, it’s only to verify that you’re not currently in bankruptcy or undergoing credit counseling.
- You must have sufficient equity in your car. Equity is simply the fair market value of the vehicle, minus any outstanding loan balance. Most lenders will only loan up to 50% of the appraised fair market value of your car. But, if the car is totally paid off, TFC will loan you up to 85% of the Kelley Blue Book value. And even if you still have a few finance payments to make, if you have enough equity in the vehicle, you can still get a title loan!
- You must have proper documentation, as explained below, you name must be on the title.
What Documentation Do I Need For Salvage Title Loans?
Before giving you a salvage title loan, there are certain documents your lender will want to see:
- Title certificate — Before you can receive a loan on your vehicle, it must be clearly established that you legally own it. That’s done by providing a title certificate in your name.
- Proof of your identity — You must provide documents, such as a driver’s license, state ID, passport, etc., to verify your identity.
- Proof of your residency — You are only permitted to get a title loan from the state where you live. So, you’ll need to provide documentation, such as a utility bill, phone bill, house deed, or lease receipt, to establish your address.
- Proof of your income — A lender needs documentation to verify that you have enough income to make your loan payments each month. This could be a paycheck stub, a bank statement, a Social Security benefits statement, etc.
- Proof of insurance — You must have comprehensive coverage for your car so that its fair market value is protected if it should be involved in an accident or suffer other damage.
- Pictures of your vehicle — Photos are required to verify the general condition of the vehicle.
- References — You’ll need to provide detailed contact information for at least two personal or professional references.
Salvage Title Loans
Although it’s not always required, you may want to supply your lender with additional documentation, such as a mechanic’s statement regarding the condition of the car, receipts for any repairs that have been made, a state inspection report, etc. The more documentation you can supply to show a lender that your vehicle is a low risk, the better your chances of being approved for the loan. And it may even lower your interest rate.
With most online lenders, you can supply these documents using scanned or smartphone images that you upload to their website or send by email.
Rebuilt title loans are a fast way for you to get the money that you need today, contact us, and we will let you know how much money your vehicle will qualify for
If You’re Looking for a Salvage Title Loan, We Can Help!
Here at TFC Title Loans, we specialize in helping people get the funds they need quickly with their vehicle equity, without unnecessary hassle even with rebuilt title loans.
Whether your vehicle has a clear title or a salvage title, we’re eager to work with you to get your loan application approved and funded in as little as 24 hours. So, please contact us to get your application started or call us today at 844-242-3543.
Contact us today, and let us help you to get the salvage title loan that you need, with the terms and the interest rate that will work for you,