Are Title Loans Legal in California
Are title loans legal in California people often ask, and the answer is yes, car title loans in California are legal, but all lenders will need to be licensed by the Department of Business Oversight, which regulates all consumer finance loans and companies.
Title loans in California, are regulated, so there are minimum loan amounts of $2,500, but there is no maximum amount any lender can lend.
It is illegal to offer title loans with no finance lenders license, as the DBO, does regulate how much lenders are charging, and what fees they are charging too.
There are many companies that will offer you title loans in California, but it is difficult to know if you are going to get the best deal or the right terms for you.
Legal Car Title Loans in California
There can be many additional fees, and early termination fees that you need to look out for, TFC Title Loans is here to help you to get the right terms for you.
It is important that you find an auto title loan company that is in compliance with the DBO and the CFPB, we have the largest network of lenders, and we are here to help you to find the right lender for you.
We will get you an affordable title loan, with a company that you can trust. Getting you the monthly payment that you can afford, and getting you the maximum amount of money on your car title is what we can do for you.
Getting Your Auto Title Loan in California
Getting the auto title loan in California that you need is easy, but it is not always that easy to choose the right company for you, as there are plenty of companies that are offering auto title loans.
With our large network, we are here to help you to select the right one for you. we will select the company that has the lowest monthly interest, with the lowest monthly payments.
We will make sure that you will be getting the max title loan, we will make sure that you are getting the maximum amount of money on your vehicle equity.
Requirements For Auto Title Loans in California
Getting an auto title loan in California is straight forward, there are only a few requirements that are needed, we are going to provide you with the list of items:
- First of all you will need to submit a copy of your vehicle title, it has to be in your name to qualify. if it is not in your name, you will need to go to the DMV, to get it into your name. Getting a new title from the DMV, can take up to 30 days to receive it.
- You will need to submit your proof of your income, this will also determine how much money you can qualify for. The lender will need to see that you will be able to make the monthly payments.
- Send in detailed photo of your vehicle, you will need to send ones of the interior, and the exterior.
- You will need to send a photo of the mileage on your vehicle.
- Your drivers license in needed, they will use it as your identification.
- Vehicle insurance.
- Five personal references.
- A utility bill is used to verify your home residence, the utility bill will need to be in your name, and it need to go to your home address.
With theses basic requirements, we will be able to help you to get the car title loan that you are looking to get, our application process is fast.
Contact us today, we are here to help you to get the money that you need, we will get you the best car title loan for you, and we will tale all of the worry out of choosing the right one.